Will be uploaded
1. Original articles, case series/reports can be submitted for paper or poster presentation
2. Only original articles will be considered for paper presentation.
3. The presenting author should be a member of Indian Society of Neuroanaesthesiology and critical care (ISNACC). The membership can be obtained in 3 days after paying the life member fees to secretariat.
4. Registration for the conference is mandatory for the presenting author
5. The scientific committee will scrutinize the original articles and top 10 original articles will be chosen for podium presentation.
6. Case series/reports will be only considered for poster presentation.
7. The best two papers in podium presentation and best poster will be presented again in the main conference hall on 24.01.2021 from 8 AM to 9 AM.
8. The last date for the submission of abstract is 20.11.2020. After this date, no paper will be entertained.
9. The final decision regarding acceptance of the abstract will be conveyed to candidates by 01/12/2020
10. Right to publish: In submitting the abstract, the authors also grant the ISNACC2020 organizing committee and Indian society of Neuroanaesthesiology and critical care the right to publish the abstract in the official journal of ISNACC.
1. The abstract file should be submitted in .DOC OR .DOCX FILE
2. The maximum word count is 250 excluding the title and author affiliations.
3. The text should be in “Times New Roman” style with Font size 11.
4. The title of the article should be written in capital letters.
5. Authors details: The article should mention all authors name and affiliations with presenting author as the first author.
Objectives: State the main objective of the study
Materials and methods: Briefly describe the design of the study and how it was conducted
Results: Present the main results with an indication of variability and precision of comparison where appropriate.
Conclusion: Limit the conclusions to those that are directly supported by the results.
Abstracts without results, or those with statements such as ‘the results will be analysed and presented later’ are liable to be rejected.
7. For case reports: the case report should be submitted in the following heads
Background: A brief introduction Case presentation: describe in brief about the case presentation, diagnosis and management
Discussion: Discuss about the case management and available literature.
For further queries please contact:
Dr. Indranil Ghosh:
89C, Narkeldanga Main Rd,
Kadapara, Phool Bagan, Kankurgachi,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700054
Airport : 12 KM
Rail Station :6 KM
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Sealdah Railway Station
185/1, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata Pin-700 017, West Bengal, India
Mobile: 9831504176 / 9830063529
Email : email@example.com